Spring Bucket List


It's time for a Spring Intentionality List. I started doing this last fall, and it was good for accountability. Did I accomplish everything? No! Did I roll things over into the Winter list? Yes! Will I roll some things into the Spring list? Probably, because I really want to get them accomplished. But I'll be adding more to it as well. Here's my list. Can't wait to see what everyone else adds. 

Good For the Body:
⛞ Work on movement: stretching and flexibility...we workout 4-6 days a week but I want to work on the other two things above.
⛞ Continue the goal of losing weight. I put on some weight in the last few months so more focus on exercise and eating well.
⛞ Less coffee, more smoothies, tea and Arbonne Fizz for energy
⛞ Purchase a fitness watch and maybe do some virtual races, or at least set a goal of how many miles I'd like to walk in a certain amount of time. 

Good For the Soul:
⛞ Back on track with reading. I've slacked off.  
⛞ Listen to uplifting podcasts/IG stories, etc. for growth, encouragement and fun
⛞ Spend time being "quiet" and "listening": Just being still, not feeling like I always have to go, go, go
⛞Write more. Whether it's blog posts or other type of writing...journal, poem, haiku, letter...just write. 

Good For the Heart:
⛞Update some decor items around the house. Refresh
⛞ Do Some crafting.  
⛞ Find places in our own backyard to explore
⛞ Organize photos and get some prints made to hang up

Good for the Mind:
⛞ Learn something new: Whether it's bettering my photography or something else
⛞ Continue working on my Spanish with Duolingo: 
⛞Hone some VA skills: I want to watch some videos, etc. to get better at what I do.

Just Good:
⛞ Try some new recipes: I love making new things, and healthier versions of the ones we love.
⛞ Play games with family: I love playing games, we just don't do it enough.
⛞ Go on a photo walk. Whether by myself or with others. 
⛞ Buy a few more clothing items. 
⛞ Plan my garden....what will I plant, pull my containers out, buy my soil.

We'll leave it at that. I'm beyond even trying to guess what this next year will look like. I would love some snow, but in our neck of the woods we don't see it often. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Great list and goals for spring! Can't wait to hear what you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get better about daily exercises; I do hike a lot but I really want to add in some light weights, some yoga, some stretching, etc. You have a great list here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do better with stretching and light movement...would love to try yoga.

      Delete
  3. Hello Kirsten and happy spring! I love the attitude of carrying things forward and sprinkling in some new activities. I've been working on flexibility and balance in addition to my usual physical fitness, and I think it's helping. My goal is to enjoy independence and adventure as long as possible into old age. We could all use more time being still, listening. Good for you adding that to your bucket list in the midst of all the things to do. Enjoy the season. I look forward to your update next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christie...YES...enjoy independence and adventure as long as possible...Totally agree. I look forward to your updates as well.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kirsten - I love the balance in your bucket list. We're heading into autumn here - we're having what is (probably) the last of the heavy summer rains (although they came late this year) and then it will be into milder weather. I'm looking forward to walking more - and further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Jo. Our winter/spring tend to be VERY wet. And I don't enjoy being out in the rain..lol...so I'm looking forward to nice weather and to be able to walk more too.

      Delete
  5. Terrific list. Love the beginning of this post...does it matter that you didn't tick off everything on your list last winter or fall?? No!! What matters is that you drew up a plan to try new things and experience more of life...and you definitely did that. Yay YOU!!
    I would like to return to podcasts now that walking outside is more pleasant. But I almost always have an audio book in the works, too.
    I am niggling PC about creating a small raised garden on the side of the house where grass struggles to grow. No luck getting him on board yet but I haven't given up.
    My Duolingo progress suffered recently. Just got in a mood and didn't want to do it. Plus my laptop is really giving me fits. The screen blinks on and off which makes doing anything on it frustrating.
    So glad you joined me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want raised beds Ideally, but right now I just have several containers on and by my porch. We need to finish our house first. What a bummer about your laptop :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts