Winter (Intentionality) Bucket List


Well, I'll be honest....I didn't quite accomplish much on my fall list. Life just gets so crazy. I've worked this entire year, and it has gotten even busier. It's so hard for me to take time for myself. We get up early to exercise so I'm usually in bed by 8:30/9:00. But I won't give up, I won't get discouraged, I'll keep pushing forward. Change doesn't happen if we don't keep being intentional. If you missed my fall list, I chose to call it an Intentionality list instead of a Bucket List. I decided that most of the things on my fall list I'm going to just move to this list because they can be accomplished in any season, and I truly want to focus on them. I also think I'm going to transfer the list from here to my online planner so it is always in front of me as a reminder, cuz you know, out of sight out of mind!  

Good For the Body:
⛞ Work on movement: stretching and flexibility...we workout 4-6 days a week but I want to work on the other two things above.
⛞ Continue the goal of losing weight
⛞ Less coffee, more smoothies, tea and Arbonne Fizz for energy
⛞ Take walks when weather permits

Good For the Soul:
⛞ Finish two new books I got: I'm trying to read more. Both fiction for fun, and other books for learning and growth. I also joined my first book club and it's been fun. 
⛞ Listen to uplifting podcasts/IG stories, etc. for growth, encouragement and fun
⛞ Spend time being "quiet" and "listening": Just being still, not feeling like I always have to go, go, go
⛞Journal: I've always wanted to journal, even just quick thoughts that come to my mind, a quote, etc. I downloaded an e-book with prompts. 

Good For the Heart:
⛞Work on my new embroidery: I just started getting into this again.
⛞ Send some cards of gratitude 
⛞ Find places in our own backyard to explore

Good for the Mind:
⛞ Learn something new: Whether it's photography or something else
⛞ Work on my Spanish with Duolingo: I was doing good and then I just kind of quit doing it.
⛞Hone some VA skills: I want to watch some videos, etc. to get better at what I do.

Just Good:
⛞ Try some new recipes: I love making new things, and healthier versions of the ones we love.
⛞ Play games with family: I love playing games, we just don't do it enough.
⛞ Work on a puzzle 
⛞ Do some photo challenges. Maybe join a photo walk in the city. 


We'll leave it at that. I'm beyond even trying to guess what this next year will look like. I would love some snow, but in our neck of the woods we don't see it often. 
 

Snow from a few years ago. We don't get snow often...our town is barely above sea level and our home only a couple hundred feet above sea level, but when we get it, it's beautiful and like a winter wonderland. 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
With Joy Unquenchable,

Comments

  1. Hi Kristin, we just met on my blog, Second Wind Leisure! Your winter bucket list looks great, and I am like you, craving exercise and getting back to losing a few pounds. I still like my coffee though, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I do love my coffee, I just tend to drink it like water. I'm hoping to join the photo challenges in January. I love taking pictures, but haven't picked up my camera in too long.

      Delete
  2. A good list - I like exploring my back yard too. There was sharp tail grouse out there today when I was taking the dog for a walk during lunch & getting some sunshine. Your snow is lovely. Looks like we're not going to get a white Christmas in our area this year. We usually get a lot of snow. Our December weather has been mild. Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have deer regularly walking through our yard which is so pretty to see. I'm doubting snow here as well. Which is sad. I love it's peacefulness.

      Delete
  3. I'm hoping to find a few photo challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get my camera out and use it more.

      Delete
  4. I love your list Kirstin and the fact that you make them intentions, not just something to do, so you can check the box. What a good idea to put the list somewhere where you will see it often. Good luck with everything you'd like to experience this winter! Wishing you a little snow for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Here's hoping I can be intentional...lol

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To my horror, the comments I made on my phone to the bucket posts linked up with me didn't show up on anyone's blog. Lesson learned.

    First of all, that snow picture from several years ago!! Absolutely gorgeous. You should 1. FRAME it 2. Make a puzzle out of it 3. Use it for Christmas cards!! LOVE IT!!

    Anxious to follow along on your progress on the embroidery. I almost picked up a cross stitch kit I found at Goodwill. And yet, I have about 4 unfinished pieces here at home. My eyesight has slipped, though, and doing the tiny cross stitch I once did is not possible. This kit had the pattern stamped on it. Much more user friendly.

    I want to do more photo challenges this year, too. Maybe we need to create our own?? You might like Terri's Sunday Stills at https://secondwindleisure.com/photography/sunday-stills-photo-challenge/. I share my photos for it in a post once a month.

    Grew up with a mom who didn't like games. As a result, we never played games of any sort. Maybe occasionally Monopoly. My husband grew up in a game playing fam and we are beginning to play games several nights a week. Last night was Yahtzee. With all the channels on TV, there is still so little worth watching. Enjoying our game nights.

    Hope you will share an update with me on 01.21. Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts