Fantastical Food Fight: Blackberry Pumpkin Muffins




I've had a hard time participating in the Fantastical Sharing of Recipes: Fantastical Food Fight. I LOVED being a part of the Secret Recipe Club and was sad when it ended and was excited about the possibility of being a part of something else, but man, life sure gets in my way and I forget and then remember when it was too late. I decided October was a good month to participate since I love pumpkin and fall, and all the coziness that the season brings, and had a recipe pinned that I'd been wanting to try. 

I have loved following the blog, Harbour Breeze Home, and Rita Joy is so fun to watch on IG. She posted a photo of her Blackberry Pumpkin Muffins and I was hooked on the idea of trying them. Oh man, they didn't disappoint. I know it sounds like an interesting combination, but they are so good.  You can go to her blog for a printable recipe, but I'll share the ingredients you need to have on hand. 



Ingredients Needed

Flour
Sugar
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Baking Soda
Salt
Pumpkin (fresh or canned)
Eggs
Vegetable Oil (I used olive oil)
Blackberries
Cinnamon
Butter

Because this isn't my recipe, please go to Rita Joys Blog for the full recipe.  I'm going to try this recipe again at some point making it either GF or Keto.

What are your favorite fall recipes.  

Check out more Pumpkin Recipes Below. 






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts