Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake...Say What!!

What do you make when your homemade pumpkin pie (made with pumpkin you cooked and scooped) didn't quite set up like you wanted it to....you make a pumpkin pie milkshake of course! At least that's what my daughter did! 

Yep, my oldest had made a homemade pumpkin pie and for whatever reason it didn't quite set up all the way, though we were pretty sure it was done. It had more of a custard texture. The flavor was incredible, but she wasn't happy. Her solution? Buy some vanilla ice cream and create a milkshake. For reals!

Ingredients:

Vanilla ice cream

Milk
Leftover Pumpkin Pie (including the crust)

Instructions:

Simply place pie pieces, ice cream and milk in a blender and blend till smooth. Eyeball your quantities. The flavor is seriously like drinking a piece of pie...I loved it! Go make it!!!

With Joy UNquenchable,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin