I LOVE to read. I always have. When I was little I would play "library" with my books, thinking it would be fun to work in a library. I made the sleeves that used to be found in the books with a little card and even had a date stamp. Books have always been a part of my life. They have also been a great source of encouragement to me especially when it comes to learning to live from the Inside Out.
Maybe you'll find a book that will encourage you like it has encouraged me. Enjoy!
1. Grace for the Contemplative Parent: (Lily Crowder)
2. Naked Truth: (Elisa Morgan)
3. Power of a Positive Woman: (Karol Ladd)
4. Power of a Positive Mom: (Karol Ladd)
5. Power of a Positive Wife: (Karol Ladd)
6. Supernatural Ways of Royalty: (Kris Vallotton)
7. Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World: (Zig Ziglar)
8. Glory in the Glass: (Rick Manis)
9. Invisible Thread: (Laura Schroff)
10. Dream Culture: (Andy and Janene mason)
11. Cure for the Common Life: (Max Lucado)
12. When the Glass Slipper Doesn't Fit: (Claire Conniger)
13. Loving our Kids on Purpose: (Danny Silk)
14. So you don't want to go to church anymore:
15: Prone to Love:
16. God Believes in You: (Francois Du Toit)
17. Imagine: (Andre Rabe)
18. The Rhema Code: (Scott Schang)
I know there have been more that have impacted my life but these are some of my favorites.
With Joy UNquenchable,