Recipe: Teriyaki Green Beans
Have you ever tried to duplicate someone elses recipe, especially when there isn't really a "recipe" to follow. Sometimes, sadly, it doesn't turn out. Well, not so with this one. They were just as amazing as when she made them. YaY!!!
....New Feature: Printable Recipes...I figured it out. So go to Printable Recipe for today's recipe.
- French Cut Green Beans (I bought a bag in Costco's produce section)
- EVOO & 1 Tbs. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced (more depending on how much you're making)
- Johnny's seasoning
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. agave nectar (again, more or less depending on how many beans you're making)
Your family and your guests will not be disappointed. I would even venture to guess that even the most picky veggie eater, might love these.
- In a large saute pan, add EVOO (a few tablespoons) and butter. Melt.
- Add beans (I didn't trim these at all, just threw them right in the pan), garlic and season with pepper and Johnny's (no measurements, just eyeball it).
- Stir and cook about 3-5 minutes on medium.
- Add soy sauce and agave nectar (or you can use any teriyaki sauce). Cook and stir until beans are crisp tender.
- Serve with flavored, sliced almonds (they type you buy to put on salads...I used tomato and basil flavor)
I'm linking this up to Tasty Tuesday and Hearth and Soul. I can't wait to see what other recipes are being posted.
With Joy UNquenchable,