Printable Recipes....It's What I've Been Doing...Amongst Other Things

A few days ago a friend of mine asked if there was a way for her to print my recipes from my blog without having to cut and paste. "No" was my answer, though I've thought about it. Usually I just take my laptop with me into the kitchen to read a recipe that isn't printable, but I realized that not everyone has this option.

I grabbed my computer and did a Google search on how to create printable recipe pages. I set out to give it a shot, and whalah....it worked. So.....I have been busy these last few days (between doing everything else) going through the "from my kitchen" page and creating printable recipe pages for each one. So far I've made it through "Breakfasts". I have a ways to go, but I'm excited to offer this feature. Doesn't it feel good to do something new on your blog?

In Other News:


I went to my first golf match on Tuesday to watch Kat play. I enjoyed it. It was a beautiful, sunny day...though a bit chilly. I took advantage of that weather and while I waited for the match to start I went on a walk/jog on the road that runs along the course. Hubby and Nan met me there and when it came time for the match to start they drove a golf cart and I walked behind them with my camera (I need the exercise). There was a cute little squirrel who kept sneaking up on the girls golfing at one of the holes. Apparently he is known for making off with balls, stealing food out of bags, etc..Kat is enjoying golf and doing well.

I've been trying to take advantage of a few somewhat rainless days by weeding. I was hoping to move some blueberry bushes today but I'm not sure what the weather is going to do. I also have some bulbs/tubers to plant. I've decided tilling the garden area will have to wait till the next patch of nice days.


Last weekend was the wedding that I was a bridesmaid in. It was a fun filled day on Saturday, though a very long one. I think it took me two days to recover. I will post pictures when I get some.


I signed Kat up for Drivers Ed..can it really be happening that my little girl is ready to drive? Wow!!


Well, I'm off to make some homemade frozen burritos and get some things done around the homefront.

 
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Hey, I found your site looking for how to do printable recipes! ha! :-) I'd love some help if you wouldn't mind. Could you direct me to where you found the answer? Thanks!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts