Heading Home

We are heading home today after a nice 2 week vacation in beautiful snowy Sunriver, Oregon, which is nestled between Mt. Bachelor and Bend. We love this place. It is our favorite relaxation getaway. As much as I've loved being here, I'm ready to get home and get back to life. I can't wait to share with you about our vacation. This week is a busy one for us, and of course, as usual, I've waited till last minute to Christmas shop. Oh, and I haven't decorated yet...YIKES!! If I get a chance tonight to cozy on the chair and write, I'll send off a post. Until then, here's a few pictures from our trip.
 The snow was amazingly deep and beautiful!
 Kat loves crepes. Maybe next time I'll bring her here.
 Imitating the man on the bench. This is one of their favorite places to take a picture.

 LOTS of sledding was done.
  Of course you can't leave out our favorite game.

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts