Banana Nut Cornbread: A Winning Combination

 I love Cornbread and I love Banana Bread, so what better thing is there than a recipe that combines the two. I found this recipe a few years ago in a Taste of Home magazine. I tried it, I loved it, I made it again yesterday. It is so quick and easy that I had it in the oven in 5 minutes and out of the oven in 30!

What you need: 2 boxes 8.5 oz cornbread mix (I used Jiffy), 1 c. mashed ripe bananas, 1 c. chopped walnuts, 1 c. milk. Combine all ingredients and put in two sprayed bread pans. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. You can also add chocolate chips to this.

(Printable Recipe)

**NOTE: I realize that my picture of the ingredients doesn't match the actual written ingredients. I only had one box of cornbread so I halved the recipe!**


So quick, so easy, SO GOOD!!

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I am passing your recipe to my honey. He needs easy, good recipes! Happy Friday! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I'm going to try this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts