Cute craft idea

I thought I'd share this cute idea with all of you. We stopped in at Craft Warehouse and they were featuring this free craft. What you need: clear glass gems 1.5" punch for large gems, smaller punch for smaller gems Mod Podge glue E6000 glue Variety of scrapbook paper fine glitter if desired magnet Choose your desired pattern and cut out with punch. Dab a bit of mod podge on back of gem and sprinkle with glitter. attach scrapbook piece. You could add more mod podge to backside if you want. When that has dried a bit, dab some of the E6000 glue on back and affix a magnet. Let dry. You may need to trim the edges, but this is such a fun craft we are going to make several others. I think they would be so cute as a gift, wrapped in a cute tin. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I love making those....I was selling them in my Etsy shop but I need to make a new batch!

    the kids cut out images from old I SPY books and gave them as gifts one year for Christmas....

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts