I decided to join up with the I Heart Faces weekly photo contest.
I love taking pictures and while I just take them for fun I love to learn new things. I mean what's the point of owning a Digital SLR if I'm not willing to learn how to use it to it's full potential.
I'm hoping that by entering it'll give me the kick I need to learn more and explore the world of photography.
The Picture I'm submitting is of my niece and my two daughters.
With Joy UNquenchable,
Search This Blog
A blog chronicling life as I live it. Recipes, stories, tips, whatever tickles my fancy. Hopefully within the pages you'll find some new ideas, yummy meals and a new friend. I love life, I love people and I love the relationship that I have with Jesus. I'm a mom, a wife, a friend, a daughter. Come join with me a cup of coffee or tea!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Labels
I decided to join up with the I Heart Faces weekly photo contest.
I love taking pictures and while I just take them for fun I love to learn new things. I mean what's the point of owning a Digital SLR if I'm not willing to learn how to use it to it's full potential.
I'm hoping that by entering it'll give me the kick I need to learn more and explore the world of photography.
The Picture I'm submitting is of my niece and my two daughters.
With Joy UNquenchable,
Comments
Popular Posts
Putting Fingers to Keyboard and Taking in Life Around Me Double Dipping
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

.jpeg)
Kirstin!
ReplyDeleteThat is SUCH a sweet photo! :) Beautiful smiles.
You're the 2nd friend I've come across while clicking through some of the I Heart Faces links! :)
Love, Alyssa
Love that photo. YOu did a wonderful job!
ReplyDeletebeautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks gals!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa, I saw your pic and decided to just go ahead and do this..
I love the cousins photo! Sometimes I feel like having a DSLR is so overwhelming, but if I take it one step at a time, I'll get better.
ReplyDeletewe LOVE our cousins ~ what a fun capture for them!
ReplyDeletewhat a great shot! That will be a memorable photo years down the road!
ReplyDelete