Simple Womans Dayplanner

For Today... Outside my window... It's chilly and I don't know what it's supposed to do. I am thinking... of all the things I need to do this morning, starting with coloring my hair From the learning rooms...Finishing reports and pushing through till the end. Need to order testing material. I am thankful for... the fact that God calls me an heir and in Him are all things! From the kitchen... Well, hubby and are leaving for a conference today so nothing from me from the kitchen till Thursday, but I have on my list to make homemade granola and some yummy cookies when we get back. I am wearing... cotton shorts and a t-shirt I am reading... Just finished The Noticer by Andy Andrews for a review, and am waiting for the book It Happened in Italy which contains stories of how the people of Italy defied the horrors of the Holocaust. I am hoping... to get my garden and a bunch of bulbs planted when I get back. I am creating... continuing to create DVD's from home movies. I am praying... for an amazing time at our conference and that my girls will have fun while we're gone. Around the house... everyone is still asleep. One of my favorite things... the early morning hours...I'll go with this one too, but I also love being outside on a warm day and hearing the Alder trees in the wind. A few plans for the rest of the week... We will be in Redding, CA till Thursday at a conference. Yippee! Then home to plant a garden and bulbs, and grass and get ready for my grandma coming in a little over a week. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
tulips from our local tulip farm. My oldest took this picture.
Head over to Peggy's for more daybooks. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts