Simple Womans DayBook

For Today... Outside my window... Clear, blue skies. It's going to be a warm day! I am thinking... of how I need to be more childlike in my love and relationship with my Daddy God. From the learning rooms... Getting things moving so we can wind up for the year. Thinking about next year. Kat wants to skip 8th grade...hmmm? I am thankful for... friends From the kitchen... Hopefully grilling this week. The weather will be warm, but I need propane first. Maybe some baked goodies. Homemade pizza with Nan on wednesday. I am wearing... still in my jammies I am reading... not much at the moment. Waiting for a book to come for me to review. I am hoping... for a great week of getting a lot accomplished I am creating... a garden plan. I am praying... for our bodies to be healed. Around the house... everyone is sleeping, I'm getting school ready. Hopefully there will be weed eating and weed killing done this week. One of my favorite things... Sitting on my back porch with a cup of coffee. A few plans for the rest of the week... Hubby and Kat going to a conference wednesday. Weedeating, weed killing, hopefully prepping my garden. Transplanting two lilacs and some other things that were given to me by friends. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
I am so ready for summer time!
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts