Popping in to say Hi!

I am home this morning with a sick kiddo. Nan has had a chest cold since Tuesday night and I figured it would be best if I kept her home. It's always nice when you have a child that is not at all happy about staying home from church. We are having company afterwards and she slept horribly last night so I felt it best to have her home and laying low. My internet has been very spotty the last few days so I haven't been able to get around and visit everyone...I always feel so far behind when I finally do come and visit. I miss out on so much! I'm not sure this will even post, and it is stuck on italics! We are having the famous 4 cheese fettucini for lunch which was planned before I knew the weather was going to be a 79 degrees out today. Otherwise I would have BBQ'd. I must buy more propane first and I should do that today as tomorrow it is supposed to be 80ish. Whoo hoo. Of course by the end of the week it will be back down to the 50's and 60's. While I'm home from church I'll enjoy His presence right here, maybe even take some time to look back on some past notes. I'll clean up the house, and start lunch. I'm also getting ready to make some turkey wraps for Kat. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts