Kitchen Tip Tuesday: No Stick Grilling & Fruit Dip Recipe

It's another Tuesday and our weather is beautiful. It has me thinking of grilling. In fact grilled salmon, potatoes and asparagus are on the menu for tonight! Yummy. Thank you Tammy for hosting Kitchen Tip Tuesdays. My tip for today is a way to keep your food from sticking to the grill without using cooking spray. A friend shared with me a few summers ago that taking an onion (slice a chunk of it off) and rubbing it on the grill will not only flavor your food but keep it from sticking. What? I said, you've got to be kidding. Well, I tried it, and it worked! Very cool! I also wanted to share a recipe for a fruit dip that my mom always made. I made it last night for a baby shower and it was so yummy.
OUT OF THIS WORLD FRUIT DIP 1 8oz pkg. cream cheese 1/2 c. frozen whipped topping, thawed 1/2 c. marshmallow cream food coloring Combine all ingredients and chill. It is amazing. I recommend doubling the recipe.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts