I love Sunny Days!

The girls enjoying the beautiful day reading on the back porch
I just love sunnny days! Who doesn't. There is just something about the warmth and brightness of the sun that just does a body, and a mind good. For the past 3 days we've had beautiful weather, upper 70's, lower 80's. Of course in a few days that'll all change according to the forecasters and we'll be back down to the 60's. In the meantime, we've accomplished quite a bit in the last several days.
The garden, ready and tilled.
Hubby did quite a bit of weed eating yesterday and I did another hour or so today. I have a bit more to do tomorrow and then I'll spray some weeds. It is definately a lot of work, but I thoroughly enjoy it. Nan and I planted some Phlox that a friend gave me from her moms garden. I believe this weekend or next week we'll plant a bit of grass.
Wood cut and ready for bonfires.
Our neighbor was back by and dropped off several loads of compost and tilled up my garden again, so it's just about ready for planting. I will plan to go next week or later this week and buy all my seeds. I'm not sure which brand I'll go with. There are so many varieties and at such a variety of prices I can't decide what to do....what seed brand do you buy?
Tomatoe start from a friend
It's days like this that I love our property even more. I can sit and visualize what I want it to look like years down the road.
more starts from a friend..
It's off to get dinner ready. We're grilling salmon, potatoes and asparagus. Yum-O! With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts