Happy Homemaker Monday

On my bedside table: 
Loving on Purpose by Danny Silk and soon a new book to review 
On my TV:
Loving on Purpose by Danny Silk
Finding Nemo
Little House on the Prairie
On the menu for tonight: 
Good question...what is on the menu for tonight?
On my To Do List:
Clean out the car
Grocery shop this week 
Begin touching up paint around the house 
New Recipe I tried last week: 
In the craft basket: 
Sadly enough, I do not have a craft basket, but in the realms of projects, I do need to paint a desk and filing cabinet sometime and also finish transferring home videos to DVD.
Looking forward to: 
A new week.   
Homemaking Tip for this week:
Use salt and boiling water to clean burned on food from your pans.
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): 
I didn't get much blog reading done last week, so I'll leave this one empty today....Ditto from Sandra's. 
Favorite photo from last week:
My niece in the tulip fields.
Lesson learned the past few days:
When you make a decision and know that it was the right decision for you to make, you cannot allow yourself to begin to doubt or feel guilty in any way.
On my Prayer List:
My family. Friends fighting cancer, a new car!
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
....to give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you will know Him better. I pray also that you will have greater understanding in your heart so you will know the hope to which he has called us and that you will know how rich and glorious are the blessings God has promised his Holy People. And you will know that God's power is very great for us who believe. That power is the same as the great strength God used to raise Christ.....Ephesians 1:17-20
Head over to Sandra's place to find out what's going on around bloggy land.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I loved reading your post! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I need to clean out the car too! I should add that!

    Sherry

    http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-homemaker-monday_13.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts