Simple Womans Daybook

For Today... Outside my window... cold and rainy and dark. I'm up before the sun.
I am thinking... about how I'm going to entertain myself for 4 or 5 hours while my daughter and two friends are snowboarding. Computer, books, study...that could work. From the learning rooms... Got caught up on recording grades and figuring the end of the year ending date. I am thankful for...my amazing family! From the kitchen... getting ready to make waffles before we hit the mountain. I am wearing... Jeans, long sleeve black shirt under a short sleeve shirt and white socks.
I am reading... nothing at the moment. I am hoping... that the roads are cleared when I drive. I am creating... a photo slide show of our building process from the last 2 1/2 years. I am hearing... my coffee pot, and the pitter patter of feet around the house.
Around the house... Everyones up and moving getting ready for a day in the snow. One of my favorite things... drinking a cup of coffee and reading blogs. A few plans for the rest of the week... make some appointments, babysit, take a friend to lunch, try to plan my garden.
Head over to Simple womans Daybook to see what other gals are up to today.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts