Menu Plan Monday

I haven't posted a menu plan in awhile and thought I'd do so today...of course by the time I post this, I'll be around the 500th person (LOL) and no one will read my menu...oh, well. I don't do my menus according to days because I really just never know what my days will be like. But there are meals planned so here it goes.
First, I'll be posting a little later tonight or tomorrow a recipe for chicken and spinach stuffed shells I made yesterday...I've linked to it before and am getting ready to head out the door with my daughter for a day of shopping so I don't have time right now, but you'll want to check back for it. It's amazing.
so for this week, the menu will include:
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and a veggie (broccoli or asparagus)
Homemade pizza and salad
Salmon, rice and veggie
white chicken chili with corn bread and salad
chicken and veggie tacos
Fettucini alfredo with salad and homemade bread (this will be a meal I double because I have it on hand to make for a friend who's going to have a baby anytime...so when she comes home from the hospital this is what we'll have)
layered Salad (I'll post this recipe too) with grilled chicken.
If I have time I'll come back and link to some of the recipes. I just gotta get going!!!
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Yum! Your meals sound great this week. I was late posting my menu too. It's just a busy time of year! Have a great week!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts