Getting around to it

I've been wanting to post about my garden plans, but that hasn't happened. I'm hoping tonight I'll be able to have some down time to do just that. I'm very excited about my garden.
Right now I'm at my in-laws taking care of my Mother-in-law and niece. On Wednesday my mother-in-law had a tumor removed from the top of her foot and is supposed to stay off it for 48 hours. So yesterday morning the girls and I packed all our stuff up, I made sure our own house was picked up and we headed to my in-laws. We were there till 6:30. I then went and met a friend for coffee, came back to my inlaws for about 15 minutes to eat something (because we have no food at the moment) and then went home. We're back again today until 6:00. I'm picking up internet from somewhere else so I don't know if it will even last through this post. It was simply a busy day yesterday taking care of everyone. I don't mind one bit though. 
Hubby did ask me "so, are we starving tonight?" (since I wasn't home to make dinner) I replied "no, we're fasting!" To which he said "Really?" I said, "Yes, unless you can come up with something".  See the plan has been to grocery shop the last two days and that hasn't happened, so there is nothing really in the house to eat. I'm sure I could come up with something, but I haven't been home long enough to do so. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to do that. My family will appreciate it. They were spared from fasting last night since I ended up putting a frozen lasagna in the oven here at my in-laws and everyone came over here for lasagna, bread and salad.
So, tonight I'll leave here, go home, do laundry, pick up the house, make my grocery list and hopefully post about my garden plans. I did caught up on grading all the girls tests...and realizing that they need to study harder...I'm really not a fan of testing, but they either aren't focusing enough or studying enough. Or both. Time to buckle down!!
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Praying for your MIL. And FYI, Safeway delivers. :) I think the first delivery is free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts