Works for Me Wednesday: Free magazine subsriptions

I love magazines, and a few weeks ago...or a few months ago (I can't remember, time just slips away), I shared about enjoying magazines from the library or sharing with friends. I forgot one way that I enjoy magazine subscriptions. It was brought to my attention yesterday when I went and got the mail.
We have a few mileage programs, and one of them we never use, so once a year I get a card in the mail to exchange my miles for magazines...Whoo hoo! It's a perfect way to get magazines and not waste your miles.
This time I'll be getting the following magazines:
  • Prevention (one of my faves)
  • Everyday Food
  • Martha Stewart
  • Money
  • Family Fun
  • Family Fun & Wondertime combo (which I'll give to one of the new moms in our church)
  • Womans Day
  • More (for women over 40)
  • Sports Illustrated for Kids
  • Self
  • Smithsonian
I think that's it. That's pretty good. A few of them are 2 year subscriptions, but all are at least one year. Last year I got an architectural digest that I gave to another friend. I can't wait to start receiving them.
Head over to Rocks in My Dryer for more great ideas. If you can't get there through this link please go to my side bar. My linking hasn't been working.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts