This is the Snow that Doesn't End.

What a crazy week it's been. The snow just continues to fall. Seriously, here in the Northwest this just is not normal. To have snow  for 5 days straight is very rare indeed. I'm starting to get cabin fever. Thankfully we are going shopping tomorrow and that will be nice. I still need to finish up my Christmas shopping and buy the food for our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day meals.
But back to the weather for a moment. The wind kicked up a bit last night and was blowing the snow up onto our porch. Hubby has been out several times to shovel and sweep it off but it just keeps coming back. We now have about 14+" now. Probably more in other areas of our yard. Last night I went out and it was about 3/4 of the way up my rubber boots (and those came almost to my knees). 
Tomorrow will be a shopping day and I hope to get all my gifts wrapped. Tuesday I'll make the White Chocolate Cranberry cookies. Yummy!! Apparently I've already posted the Peanut Brittle recipe last year. I'll have to check to see if I put the caramel corn one up. If not I'll post it at the next convenient time.
I'm very tired right now and really not focused so I think I'll sign off. I can't even remember what I posted on yesterday so I suppose I better go check so I don't repeat myself.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. oh my... it has been uber cold hasn't it?!! what a darling picture of all the girls,so cute!
    Those cookies sound incredible!!! do you share recipes? :)
    Hope you are feeling a little more energized today to finish all the details.
    Merry Christmas!
    xo
    julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts