Menu Plan Monday

I haven't posted a menu in a few weeks because we've been so busy moving. But now we're almost completely settled and I can think of cooking for the family again. Head over to Org. Junkie for more great menu ideas.
Tonight is my Pampered Chef Party (you can order online if you'd like, I posted on this recently), so we will have leftover Turkey Chimichangas and then the goodies I make for tonight: Pasta Salad, veggies with dip, pumpkin bread and artichoke dip.
I'm still hoping to post a few recipes that I made for thanksgiving. I found them in my Eating Well Magazine, but they are also on their website. I made their Cream of Turkey and wild rice soup (which I posted the recipe for the other day), and their re-done version of the traditinal green bean casserole. This one without all the canned and processed ingredients. 
The rest of the week will find these items on the menu:
Stuffed Cabbage with potatoes rolls
Turkey Pot Pie with salad
   Tuna Casserole with veggies
  Quiche with salad
Saturday we take off for a week in Sunriver, Oregon (a wonderful resort community in Central Oregon). We'll have friends joining us throughout the week. I believe on Saturday or Sunday we'll have spaghetti made with spaghetti squash and other veggies, and then bean and rice burritos, veggie stirfry and brown rice. I'll try to post my vacation menu when we're there. We're going simple!
Can't wait to browse through everyones menus. 
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Happy Holidays Kirstin! I am so glad you guys are getting settled and getting life back to normal for you all. I hope that y'all had a fabulous weekend.
    I love a pampered chef party. I may have to sneak online and take a peek. I think I have most of their quick cookbooks. There are some good recipes to be found inside.
    Have a wonderful Monday,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts