Can you tell I really want to win one of these aprons. I think I've done 3 posts in order for more chances to win. I seriously cannot cook without getting something on me, and usually having to change what I'm wearing. 
Over at The Apron Queenshe's giving away aprons all week, and let me tell you, she has the cutest aprons. Alot of vintage ones. I'm hoping to win, of course and plan on entering everyday! What a way to go into our new house, but with a new apron! So if you like aprons, head over there and check them out.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Hi! Just a note to let you know you won a free subscription to God's World News magazine! Check your email for details.

    Thanks!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if I had any aprons I would mail you one just to reward your efforts, unfortunately I don't think I even own a single apron :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well....if you don't win the apron, you can always drown your sorrows in a hot cup of coffee over at starbuks (because you won my $20 gc to starbucks) woohoo!

    contact me at: designhermomma (at) gmail (dot) com

    and I'll get it right out to you! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so awesome that I need help choosing the winner! I have opened a poll for readers to vote. Come see- http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts