Menu Plan Monday

Ughh...I'm trying to learn how to blog via my macbook and pictures have been tricky. 
I'll admit I haven't really sat and thought about menus lately...the most I've thought about was how nice it would be to have someone just cook for me, for the next 6 weeks (approximate move in time for our new house). 
But that's not going to happen so I guess I'll just have to figure it out. This is an in between week. We don't get paid till the end of the week so I'll be winging it as far as meals go. I will plan to make:
BBQ chicken and corn on the cob with baked potatoes
Chicken Paprikash (it's been too hot, but I really want it)
Ground Turkey Stroganoff with whole wheat egg noodles
church luncheon
Grilled chicken with salad and foccacia bread 
Chicken and Veggie Tacos with rice and beans
Chicken Enchiladas
Yesterday I made stuffed Zuchinni. I will post the recipe later. It was so good. We were all very pleased with it. I made it a bit different than I usually would, but that's okay. It was great. Normally I would make it with the meat raw and let it cook in the oven, but because yesterday was Sunday and we just didn't have that much time, I pre-cooked everything so that all I had to do was warm it up. Then we ended up going to a friends house for lunch and football, so we just ate the Zuchinni later. 
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts