Menu Plan Monday

This week we are actually going to be fasting dinners in preparation for our youth camp that is coming up next week, so instead of dinners I am going to be making bigger lunches. Probably what I would have made for dinner. Again, there were a few items that I didn't get around to making last week that I will try again for this week.
Chicken and vegetable tacos
BBQ Chicken with oven fries
Salmon with roasted potatoes and veggies
Salmon with a quinoa salad
Chicken paprikash

I'm not sure what else at this point. I may do something like tuna pitas, or salad. Yesterday for lunch I breaded some chicken tenders, made some hard boiled eggs and candied walnuts. We topped some yummy salad with all those goodies, cheese and croutons and that made for a great lunch. I'm thinking that might go on the menu. The chicken paprikash sounds good because I have a cold and the hot broth sounds yummy.

**NOTE: I made the chicken and veggie tacos for lunch yesterday. I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't have some ingredients, but it didn't matter. I used what I had...zuchinni, onion, black beans, corn, tomatoe, garlic salt, pepper. Yum! Then I just seasoned the chicken cubes with some taco seasoning. It was ready in 30 minutes.

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts