Menu Plan Monday: Recipes

It's another Monday and another chance to get some great ideas for your weekly meals from Menu Plan Mondays hosted by Organized Junkie. If you read this blog regularly you will know that this week our youth group is running a 4th of July tent. I have not been home at all. We leave at 8:30 and come home at 11:00 at night, so needless to say I have not cooked. I put together lots of fruit, crackers, granola bars, nuts and tons of water. I'll post on that later, but because we're gone there's no menu. I thought instead I'd share a few recipes from last week that were big hits. Just click on the link below the pictures and it'll take you there. Go to the recipes category for other yummy recipes for salmon, spaghetti, chicken and veggie tacos, etc....
Grilled chicken quesadillas. Amazingly yummy!
Grilled pizza. These recipes were great on the grill. I'd encourage you to just go for it and try something new. I was very nervous about grilling these things, but they turned out so great. I'm hoping to try a recipe for chicken and grilled ratatouille vegetables. Basically taking the veggies that you'd use for ratatouille and grilling them. It looked yummy.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Everything looks yummy. Its amazing hwo busy this time of year can get isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grilled pizza looks delcious and makes me want to try it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! A homeschooler, youth pastor...AND chicken quesadillas?...yep, you sound like my kind of gal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take any of those meals for my dinner table :)
    I'll do a post on the pies, ok?
    Happy SUMMER and FUN :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quesadillas and pizza look absolutely delicious! I will have to try both of those recipes.

    By the way, you've asked a few times about my daughter's blog and I have done a HORRIBLE job in getting back to you on that. I'm so sorry! I'd love to chat about this with you. If you get a chance, could you please email me at asimplewalk@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts