Looky Looky at what I WON!!

I'm excited! I don't win things very often and so when Debbie at Real World Martha contacted me to say that I had won her contest I was extremely excited. Especially because I loved the prize. She did a series of tips using every letter of the alphabet. Each day a different tip using a different letter. Awesome tips...you should go check them out. So this is what I won. From Hick Chicks a sample of Kumquat soap, buttercream snickerdoodle lotion bar and some jazzy raspberry lip balm. I've smelled the soap and lip balm and tried the lotion bar.
My hands are always extremely dry...I mean terrible. So I love lotion bars. I should have taken a before and after picture before I used this one but I forgot. So you'll just have to see the after.
Thanks again Debbie!!! Go check out her blog!
*NOTE: I put the lotion on about 5 hours ago and my hands still feel amazing. I put a little more on about 15 minutes ago, but they stayed nice and moist. Definately love this stuff.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Thanks for the post. I am so glad you enjoyed the products.

    I love your home. Did I mention we miss the NW? :(

    Blessings,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts