Pics

Finally I'm getting some pictures posted. I'll do more another time. These seemed to take forever and I've got places to go! NAN in the trees at our property. This was on our "creative" picture taking day! She took this of her feet...she was being "creative" as she said. I love it. Might even frame it. Thought this was cute and "creative". We had a bonfire on Thursday at the property. All this nice weather and it didn't even occur to me to have a bonfire...friends of ours asked if they could have one at "our" property...how funny is that. Invited to a bonfire on our own property.
Yummy, roasted, stale marshmallows. Did you know stale marshmallows DO NOT good roasted marshmallows..nope, we just tossed the whole lot of them right into the fire and watched them morph into something gross looking.
Our Beautiful fire!
I loved these of NAN blowing bubbles.
Okay, that's all for now.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I love your pics...I think photos in black and white are GREAT. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is that first bubble picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doncha just love bonfires? Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts