Homebound

Well the girls and I are home bound today, which is fine by me. It's a cold and rainy day today. NAN was up before 8:00 (which is rare), and KAT slept till 9:45 (which is really rare). She says she's tired, so we are laying low. Oh, the reason we're home bound is I think our 1992 Chevy Lumina (which we used to just get around town) died. It keeps stalling on us. Which leaves us with one vehicle and hubby has it at our property. I don't mind being stuck at home. I have plenty to do. About a month or so ago I was re-doing the girl's progress reports on my computer, and somehow I deleted all the info. I had inputted for NAN sooooo, I'll do that today. I'll also get their work ready for the week. I am helping put info. on our church website and I may do some of that today as well. Yesterday we went up to the property and cleaned up the house to get it ready for sheet rock this week and the girls washed the car. It will be so nice to be up there for good. Sometimes I just sit up there and envision what it will look like. I can't wait to post pictures of the finished product. Our exterior doors have blinds built into the windows, so way cool...no dusty blinds. We also purchased two locks for the exterior doors. They work using your fingerprints (click the link and you can check them out). Way cool too! Okay, gotta go get things done. TTFN.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Sound like an indoor kind of day today. Have a cozy afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days are made for cozying up at home, aren't they?

    Y'know, we are banned from washing our cars because of the drought. We can hand water the garden between 6 and 8 am two days a week and that's it for outside water use.

    My front lawn is mostly just dirt now and there's nothing I can do about it.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the alternator that is acting up? Have you tried cleaning the fuel injectors? I know my ex father in law had an old Ford, I think it was a 51 and I kept telling him don't put cheap gas in it. Put Chevron in it. He would argue with me. His kept stalling and he had to keep pushing it home. Well finally he started using Chevron and he came and told me he didn't have any problems any more. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're not quite sure what's wrong with it. We have to have someone look at it. It's done fairly well, has over 200,000 miles on it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts