Chocolate Chip Cookies

My sister gave me this recipe several years ago and I just love it. I am not a big fan of oatmeal cookies, and in this recipe the oatmeal is ground in a blender so it is more of a flour. Try um' you'll like em'. When I made them this time I was short on chocolate chips but I did have some semi-sweet baking chocolate. We coarsley chopped this and used it instead of chips. I also added walnuts to half the recipe.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Printable Recipe)
1 c. butter 1 c. sugar 1 c. brown sugar 2 eggs 1 tsp. vanilla 2 c. flour 2 1/2 c. oatmeal (blended)...measure, then blend 1/2 tsp. salt 1 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. baking powder 12 oz. chocolate chips
Combine first 3 ingredients. Mix well. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Combine flour, oatmeal, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture. Add chocolate chips. Drop onto cookie sheets and bake in a 350 degree oven for 9 minutes.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Hi this is Nicole from Colie's Kitchen. I made this recipe for SRC and it was fantastic!!! I apologize this is VERY late. I missed the deadline and didn't even realize it. I made this recipe right before Christmas so it's been over a month since I made these the first time and the due date slipped my mind. I have made them twice since then they are sooo good. Tonight I have to run to the store for the ingredients for your lemon poppy seed bread. Why not tomorrow is a snow day here is Texas lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts