See Ya in a Few Days

In case I don't get a chance to blog again today (which I'd like to) I will be gone Monday through Thursday. I'm going up to Government Camp in Oregon to help clean some new condos. I have been really wanting a laptop for a few years now. The girls are on the computer alot now-a-days and it would just be nice to have something else, so I'm hoping this cleaning job will give me a good start on saving for a great one. With all that in mind I won't have time or access to blog for the next 4 days. I have been wanting to get on and blog since last week, but just couldn't find the time....but I noticed I wasn't alone so I don't feel so bad. Have a blessed week and see ya soon! I may find time later today to get on, but we'll see what happens. There are errands to run, a few meals to make for the "fam" and I must pack. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts