Menu Plan Monday

Well, not much of a Menu Plan this week. A few of the meals I had for last week didn't get made so those will flow over to this week. Plus we have not gotten paid yet so grocery shopping is on hold till probably the middle of the week which means a crowded shopping day. I think I'll go really early in the morning and hope to miss the rush, and just get what I need till after the holiday. So my tentative plan is as follows:
Monday: Creamy Garden Spaghetti, salad, rolls
Tuesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, asparagus
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Thanksgiving at in-laws. I'm bringing green bean casserole, but a new recipe, not the one everyone makes with the canned onions.
Friday: Split Pea Soup...or if I'm sent home with leftovers from my in-laws we'll have leftovers.
Maybe once I get a better plan I'll post that.

Comments

Popular Posts