Banana Peel Reveal

Okay, this may seem really odd, but it worked. I read in a magazine awhile back that there is an enzyme in a banana peel that will draw out stubborn slivers. Soo...yesterday morning I stepped on something in the kitchen but couldn't find it in my foot but could feel something. So I cut part of the inside of a banana peel, placed it on a bandaid and put it on the spot where I felt something go in. I left it there all day and when I took it off and peeled off the leftover banana I could feel something right on the surface of my foot. Alas, it was a piece of glass that easily came out. How about that! Sure saves torturing your kids with needles and tweezers. Now I've never tried it on a "sliver" so I'm curious to see if it does work on that.

Comments

  1. Now isn't that a clever idea! Thanks for sharing this, Kirstin.

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my bathroom decorating...I really appreciate it! I still have a few more things to put on the wall and then it will be all done.

    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I'll try to remember that! Thanks for the tip!
    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts