Recipe Link: Tomato-Basil Parmesan Soup

I've tried making homemade tomato soup twice and it has just never turned out so I gave up. A few weeks ago I was at a Christmas party and one of the guests brought a tomato soup/bisque recipe that was amazing. I quickly went to her Pinterest boards, found the soup, went to the website and made it a few days later. 

The recipe can be found here. It's not your typical "canned" tomato soup. It's more of a rich, slighty chunky soup that is just so good to enjoy. I think the next time I make it I will mix it in the blender and try for a creamier, rather than chunky texture. It is well worth making. I made it on the stove top but this could also be made in the crockpot. I didn't have half and half so just used regular milk. I think I would use the half and half next time because it gives them a much creamier consistency. 


 Super simple ingredients. My Pampered Chef Chopper made finely dicing the veggies a piece of cake.


 I put the tomatoes in the Vitamix and blended them for a bit so they weren't so huge.


End Result. Super yummy with a grilled cheese sammy!

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts