Works for Me Wednesday: Taking your own sports pictures

Just a quick works for me, since we are moving today...which really works for me. Hop on over to Rocks in my Dryer for more tips.
This year our soccer team decided to take our own pictures. Hubby and I took them with our camera. Then I also took photos of all the girls during games. The parents were able to order wallets, 5 x 7's, 8 x 10's and even an 11 x 14 collage. We ordered them through costco (I was able to do all the work and ordering at home and simply picked them up). The cost was not even comparable to professional and (while they are not professional) all the parents loved them, especially the collages.
So if money is an issue, take your own photos. I was going to post pictures, but no time this morning...I'm moving.
If anyone is interested in Pampered Chef...I'm hosting a party. Check out my previous post!
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. What a really great idea. I like more "realistic" photos anyway, and really, you can save a ton of money this way.

    Thank you for stopping by today. :)

    Your new home looks amazing. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts