A Busy Saturday

It was a busy Saturday around here. It was nice to sleep in. I actually slept till 8:00, which is about 2 1/2 hours later than I usually sleep. Aaaahhh, how nice that was. We drove over to my in-laws for breakfast and visiting and then off to soccer. Nan had a great indoor game. They lost, but those girls played hard and held their own, only losing by 1 point. 
Before soccer we stopped at Costco to browse....oh, how we love Costco!! So much stuff and the samples are amazing! After soccer we stopped off at Fred Meyers (I love Fred Meyers too) to look at furniture with my MIL who had come to the soccer game. Then we headed off to her house to color eggs.
Kat wasn't lookin too enthused. 
There we go...much better...
Tomorrow everyone will be at our house for Ham, scalloped potatoes, salad, rolls and brownies and ice cream for dessert. We're keeping it rather simple and I'm okay with that. I would have loved to cook lamb but it's spendy and I'm not sure everyone would like it. They actually had samples of it at Costco and it was so good!!
Have a beautiful Easter Sunday everyone! I'm so thankful for God's saving grace. That He has set me free and that in Him I am complete!
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts