Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today... Outside my window... cold and wet and there's a fire in the burn pile. I am thinking... that I'd really like the rain to stop so I can get more down outside. From the learning rooms... needing to get some grades recorded and evaluate where we are in regards to an ending day. I am thankful for... an amazing God who loves it when we step out and do the miraculous. From the kitchen... all depends on when I get home I am wearing... Jeans and a black and blue striped shirt I am reading... gardening magazines I am hoping... for some great deals today while I shop I am creating... nothing at the moment, but need to create a garden plan I am hearing... my daughter walking around Around the house... my bed needs to be made and clothes need to be folded. One of my favorite things... hanging out with my girls. A few plans for the rest of the week... babysit, school, miscellaneous things.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts