House Pictures

I was down at the church tonight for our Biggest Loser (which I've lost 11 pounds in 8 weeks) and was able to quickly load some pictures of the house. It isn't nearly decorated like I want yet. Nothing is on the walls, I don't have mirrors hung in the bathrooms, but it's getting there and this will give you somewhat of an idea.
Girls bathroom...they're doing a great job keeping it clean!!
Upstairs utility/mechanical room. Hubby built me shelves in there so I can store towels and linens and whatever else. He also hung my central vac hose up.
He put some temporary shelves above the washer and dryer so I could keep the tops clear of clutter. He doesn't like clutter (C:
Girls room. The little storage drawers to the right were given to the girls by a friend of Kat's. They matched perfectly. 
The same friend gave them the lanterns hanging from the ceiling and also a white book shelf. they do not have beds yet. Hopefully soon!
This is one of my favorite pieces of antique furniture from my mom. I absolutely love it. This is sitting in the little nook by our bedroom.  I'll try and load a few more pictures later, this was all I had time for.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I love the colours in your girls' room. It looks wonderful.

    I am so excited for you, that you are moving in in time for Christmas.

    Kirstin, could you email me your new address, please?

    Thanks,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your house! Good luck with the weight loss. 11 pounds is AWESOME!!! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts